Short Crust Pastry
- 125g/4oz Plain Flour
- 2/3oz Butter/Margerine
- Pinch of Salt
- Dash of Cold Water
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl for mixing
- Add the Margerine
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add a small amount of water
- Mix well, you may need to add more water as you mix, but not too much
- Roll out evenly to a thin layer.
- Place onto baking tray
- Add remaining ingredients for your recipe
For pizza base, bake for 10mins @ 200/210 degrees, then add Pizza Sauce, your choice of toppings and bake for a further 10mins @ 190/200 degrees.